Major modification and extension of processing facilities to allow for plant to provide a more environmentally friendly and efficient refrigerant. Various PAUs (each weighing more than 100 tons) were fabricated more than 20 miles from site. PARs for hydrocarbon pipework connections to the existing plant to be erected on site.
- Scopus were contracted to undertake Dimensional Control surveys and build control for PARs, PAUs and all associated pipework.
- Dimensional verification of critical PAR & PAU dimensions throughout the construction phase
- Pre-determine hook-up spools and final hook-up spool dimensions to be provided by Scopus
- Assisting site team with correct landing of PAU/PAR in required pre-determined position
Benefits delivered by Scopus:
- Reduced build schedule and associated costs
- Any build-errors of critical interfaces were detected before arrival of module on site
- All PAR/PAU arrived 100% fitted out on site
- First-time-fit of PARs/PAUs on site
- Hook-up spools could be partially prefabricated
- Fast hook-up of structures and pipework