Learn More About Scopus!
Want to receive our brochures? Enter your email below and we will send them to you!
Accurate and reliable survey data forms the foundations of successful architectural, engineering and construction projects. Scopus can provide a suite of measured land, building and engineering surveying services to our clients, delivering accurate and reliable 2D and 3D data in a variety of formats.
Utilising the latest technology including robotic total stations, network GNSS (Global Navigation Surveying Systems) and laser scanners, we offer efficient and innovative solutions for large and small projects alike. Our current services include;
- Topographic surveys for planning, design, construction and engineering modelling applications
- Route, cross sectional and detailed site surveys
- Digital terrain modelling
- Volumetric surveys and reporting
- Measured building surveys including internal floor plans, façade elevation surveys and laser scans
- Construction surveying including setting out and as-built surveys
- Monitoring surveys for identifying movement or deformation in structures and buildings
- Primary control establishment surveys
We are constantly evolving and building new capability within our land surveying team and would be happy to discuss your next project and how our team can add value.